Information Technology department of NDMC is making continuous efforts towards computerization of all departments to provide transparency and better services to its citizens. The main objective of IT department is computerization of various activities and work flows of various departments in order to promote efficiency, transparency, accountability and responsiveness
On Going Projects
- Services and Grievance Redressal through NDMC311 Mobile App :
NDMC has implemented mobile App NDMC 311 to resolve citizens Complaints and grievances in an efficient and transparent manner. This App is available on Android and iOS platforms
- Mobile e-Challaning :
NDMC introduced mobile e-challaning through NDMC311 Officers App. The e-challaning has helped in imposing of fines/penalties on area time basis thereby increasing realization of fines before Municipal Magistrates.
- Implementation of Geographic Information System(GIS) :
A geographic information system (GIS) is a system designed to capture, store, manipulate, analyze, manage and presents spatial or geographic data. For visualization and better planning of services, NDMC launched GIS portal with 256 layers of different services where is important static services have been mapped.
- Digitization of Vigilance Department :
Online Vigilance Clearance System has been developed and launched in October, 2018 to make the process paper less and vigilance clearances are issued on click of a button. An online dedicated communication system with recording system has been deployed in the Vigilance Department for verification of the authenticity of the complaints, through which calls can be made to the complainant, and such system has brought further transparency and effective vigilance.
- Establishment of new Common Service Center (CSC) :
CSC center at Minto Road has been established to provide the Government services to the citizens at a single window such as Passport, Pan Card, AADHAR, IRCTC ticket booking, etc. in collaboration with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
- AADHAR based Authentication for name inclusion for Birth :
The online application of birth and death services with in-built QR Code has been implemented.
- Implementation of e-Office :
NIC's e-office system has been implemented for smmoth Movement and Tracking of Files & Receipts.
- Implementation of e-Hospital :
NDMC has implemented e-Hospital application in collaboration with NIC, which covers all the NDMCs Hospitals, Dispensaries, Poly-clinics, AYUSH Centre and Central Medical Store etc.
- Tablet based mechanism in Public Toilet :
To gather the response of citizens regarding the up keep of public toilet units (PTUs) / Community Toilet Units (CTUs), an online mechanism has been deployed to take the feedback/response.
- Legal Information Management & Briefing System(LIMBS) :
Legal Information Management and Briefing System (LIMBS) of the Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India have given the NDMC the access to the LIMBS application to strengthen the monitoring of court cases.
- Online Pension Application : Online Pension Application has been developed to facilitate the pensioners to online access their account from their residences. Online Pension Application is capable to calculate qualifying service, pension, family pension, commutation of pension, gratuity as well as generation of PPO Book.
- School Management Information System :
The School Management Information System has been implemented in all the NDMC schools, having modules such as attendance, staff management, teacher management, attendance, mark sheets etc.
- QR based Tree Information System :
Information of 100 Trees in Lodhi Garden shortlisted on the basis of their medicinal, spiritual, heritage values have been made available through green boards having QR codes no such trees to enable visitors to explore the beauty of nature through their smart phones.
- Online Mutation of Properties :
To facilitate hassle free mutation of properties under the Ease of Doing Business, Sub-Registrar Office and NDMC Property Tax Department have been connected digitally through Online Property Mutation Portal.
- Unique Smart Addressing Solution for Urban Properties / Establishments :
Unique Smart Sequential Addressing Solution for Urban Properties/Establishments depicting an Alpha Numeric Smart Address code for each property/ establishment in New Delhi with the information of main road, sub road/ lane, landmarks building has been implemented. Under the project, properties shall be affixed with unique number with RFID sensor, and details of all properties such as electricity meter, water meter, property tax etc. will be identified with the unique number assigned to each such property.
- Enhancement of Data Centre Security :
NDMC has given work to M/s STQC for auditing the Application, Network and Servers of NDMC Data Centre and recommendations of STQC are being received and implemented to ensure highest level of safety and security of data.
- Online Bill Tracking System :
Online Bill Tracking System to track the bills of contractors / vendors etc.
- Online Booking (BaratGhar etc.) :
The booking of BaratGhar, Water tankers, Community Centers, and different NDMC venues for Public Events are being made online.
- Upgradation of NDMC 311 Mobile App by adding additional modules :
A new version of NDMC 311 Mobile Application with new look and feel and additional modules has been developed.
- Online applications for electricity and water connections :
NDMC has integrated IT solution for Electricity & Water Connection & Bill Payments.
- Online Payment Facilities :
NDMC has implemented various modes of online payment system like UPI, BHIM enabled Bharat QR, BBPS, NEFT/RTGS and Debit/Credit Cards
Projects in Pipeline for FY 2019-20
- Implementation of e-File System
- Physical Survey, Design & Implementation of Unique Smart Addressing Solution for Urban Properties / Establishment (USASUP)
- Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) to connect field offices of NDMC
- Networking in Palika Kendra
- Implementation of Single Sign on (SSO) for all citizen services
- Implementation of Dynamic GIS
- Establishment of four Common Services Centre in NDMC area
- Integration of Online Health Licenses Module of NDMC with Delhi Police and Delhi Fire Services
- Introduction of e-measurement booking Engineering Department
- Electronic Human Resource Management System
- Adoption of Block Chain Technology for Birth & Death Application